What Information Will Be Required To Avail The Service?
We primarily collect personal details from our client when they register, place an order, or simply fill out a form.
When our client decides to place an order or register on our site, they will then be required to provide their name, their mailing address, phone number, email address or their credit card information. However, they may visit the website anonymously.
How Do We Use Your Information?
Any piece of information retrieved from the client can be utilized in the following ways:
- To customize your experience: Your personal information aids us to fine-tune our service according to your bespoke needs.
- To upgrade our website: We consistently strive to upgrade and enhance the experience of our client by providing them with better offerings via our website and based on the feedback and information we receive.
- To refine our customer care service: The information provided by our customers facilitates us to help and support them in an efficient manner.
- To process transaction: Any piece of sensitive information will not be sold, traded, transmitted or given to any third-party individual, without the permission of our client. This information will be solely utilized to deliver the acquired product or service.
- To send routine emails: The email address provided by our customer will be used to send important information, respond to inquiries or request relevant information.
How Do We Safeguard Your Personal Information?
We harness the use of a myriad range of security parameters to ensure your sensitive and private details aren’t revealed to any third-party person, when you place an order, provide your information or when you access your personal information.
We render our clients with robust and secure payment options. This mechanism enables all provided sensitive/ credit card details to be transferred via the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology before getting encrypted into the database of our Payment gateway. This secure transmission of information that is stored in our database is only accessible by authorized individuals, and they are responsible for keeping the information confidential.
Once a transaction is completed, your personal details (credit card details, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our databases.
We utilize the help of cookies as it aids us to keep track of advertisements and facilitates us to accumulate aggregate data regarding site interaction and site traffic so that we can present a better experience to our clients. Moreover, we may partake in involving third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. This third-party involvement will be merely for our facilitation and improvement, and therefore these service providers will not be allowed to use the information provided by our client for any purpose.
Do We Divulge Any Sensitive Information To Any Outside Parties?
We ensure our clients that we do not transfer, sell or trade any piece of identifiable data to any third-party individual. However, this does not include third parties that are facilitating us in operating our website, managing our business, or assisting our customers, as they shall abide by the stipulated preconditions of protecting any customer information. Moreover, in situations whereby we are compelled by law, where we are required to protect our site policies, or where we are required to safeguard the rights, possessions, and safety of others, and ourselves we shall then release the required information. Additionally, any non-personally identifiable visitor’s information can be provided to third party individuals for advertising, marketing or any other uses.
Terms & Conditions
When our client decides to utilize our information, it is then assumed that they have understood and therefore agreed to the stipulated guidelines. To further accommodate our client’s needs, we also provide them with Copyscape reports, to ensure complete originality of our content. The report presented via Copyscape reviews the originality of the text contained within HTML webpages, via its plagiarism algorithms. However, the review of the content’s originality more comprehensive and more detailed than Copyscape lies solely with the client, as we do not cover such services in our standard prices. Moreover, each order upon completion, if paid for, becomes the sole property and responsibility of our client.
- If reimbursement is requested before having us worked on the project, then 100% payment will be refunded (transaction charges will be deducted)
- If our client is not satisfied with the product/service rendered by our service, then they can request a refund. The amount of work we have conducted and completed will not be refunded; however, only the balance of payment (unfinished/untouched work) will be refunded.
- In cases, whereby the client has specific issues and thus necessitated a complete refund. Then, our customer can send us a refund request, and we, therefore, shall take a decision accordingly.